 CAD / Development / 4352 (-5)
  Re: Some Words To BFC

I've got a little question. Why are you working so hard on BFC. The rendering in Ldraw, L3lab, MLcad,.... is already very fast. Is the speed improvement gained with BFC supposed to provide the extra time, so you can turn an model in realtime, with a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: The geometry of minifigs

(...) The angle of the side of the minifig torso as Ldrawn is 9.782 degrees (arctan 4.655/27) from the vertical. Hope this helps. Chris (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  The geometry of minifigs

At what angle and point do the arm/shoulder of the minifig connect to the torso? What is the angle and offset of the bend of the minifig arm and what is the angle of the hand with respect to the pin which connects it to the arm? I don't see how (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Some Words To BFC

(...) This points out that ray traced renderings of the transparent version of these pieces will not render the refraction correctly. In the best of all worlds, the interior surface would be removed. For ray tracing, the model could be replaced with (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Sphere Primitive

(...) I suspected this problem when I reviewed the precision of all the circular primitives, which is why I left them alone at that time. But... I never went back to check thoroughly! Chris (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact