 CAD / Development / 4298
  Re: L3PLiTE?

(...) I seem to remember there was a fair amount of discussion on the connections/hot-points issue. My contribution to the discussion amounted to this, more or less: Because of the large number of ways LEGO pieces can be inter-connected, we need to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3PLiTE?

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:h5chescbu4k2ib5...4ax.com... (...) Speaking of minifig arms... Does the minifig modeler rotate the arms around the x axis? Or does it rotate on the angled axis that actual minifig arms (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3PLiTE?

(...) It should be not only flexible, but also generic ! by this I mean, don't assign relations with actual parts to define the connection types. Try to define the physical/mechanical property, and not particularities in some uses. (...) So these (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)