 CAD / Development / 4275
  Re: BFC: LITS 2

Fifth and final in the series. Summary of the recap. This concludes my review of the "Line in the Sand" thread. If I have overlooked any issues, important or trivial, feel free to point them out. If there's something I didn't mention in this thread, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BFC: LITS 2

(...) Well I have to congratulate you for the effort ! Has always, when asked to, you provide some nice output! ;) So now let's discuss it. Just reply to my previous replys to "LITS 2" mails. I have to say, that I'don't actually have time know to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)