 CAD / Development / 4237 (-5)
  Checking for bowtie quads?

Do anybody know of a simple algorithm for checking if a quad is of the "bowtype" kind? I.e. a quad where two of the edges cross each other. I understand that Lars C Hassing's L3P does this check, so perhaps he can help me? Thanks in advance! Fredrik (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Time for BFC overhaul?

Now that MLCad is supporting BFC, should we begin overhauling the parts database to take advantage of this? I'd be interested in working on this for a while. What is the status of the meta-command discussion? How close are we to closure? -John Van (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Cataloging Program

(...) I didn't see it, but I didn't look really hard at the windows specific code since I'm bypassing it for something more portable. If you still have the code I could try to paste it in with the other two formats. Don (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problem with 1-4con1.dat

Augh! How do these things get by us? I'll put this into the next update. And I promise that the 2000-01 vote is coming. Very soon. Really. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3PLiTE?

Leonardo: (...) So in "every" part you have put a "stud-slot-point" in all the places where a stud from another part can connect with this part. So if a stud on a non-transparent part is at the stud-slot of another non-transparent part, it is (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact