I will not enter somebody else's parts if they aren't submitted by author. So now's the time for you all to submit parts or requests! (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  dat-render plugin for NS/IE?

After an odd 5-minute brainstorm, I came up with a strange, but potentially useful idea: why doesn't someone write a plugin for netscape/Internet explorer to render .dat files? you would right-click on the in-lined window to get a menu to change (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  L3Lab Downloadable at ldraw.org

Just a quick note to say I've uploaded the L3Lab files, so you can get it from ldraw.org now. (URL) Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact