 CAD / Development / 4171
4170  |  4172
Subject:
bug alert! .dat names switched
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:11:29 GMT

I noticed an interesting bug in the latest release of the dat files:
#73312 door 1x4x5 w/4 panes is drawn as a door 1x4x5 with 6 panes
and, respectively,
#3861 door 1x4x5 w/6 panes is drawn as a door 1x4x5 with 4 panes

what happened here?
according to my lego collection, the door 1x4x5 with 4 panes IS #3861
so the names are switched. fix for next release?

Jonathan Gevaryahu
Jgevaryahu(remove)@hotmail.com

p.s. a better name should be sought for the "technic pin with friction"
(perhaps "technic friction pin"?)
and the parts in the "horse" category need to be put in the "animal" category
and, the very doors i'm messaging about should be renamed too, as they arent
the least bit similar, besides both being lego, and filling approximately the
same space. (although the number of panes is right....)

p.p.s. can anyone else get posting from netscape messenger to work? I'm about
to give up.