 CAD / Development / 4162 (-5)
  Re: Need volunteer to test LdGLite on accelerated hardware.

(...) Yeah sorry, I don't know why it does that. Sometimes geocities makes you go to the site first: (URL) then grab the file: ldglitesrc0_6pre6.zip Probably has something to do with forcing you to view their advertisements. Perhaps I should move (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New minifig-scale anthromorphic lifter/loader

(...) Please beware that there are genuine reasons for having lines in patterns so long as they are hidden within polygons - so don't assume that any patterned part with a type 2 line is in error. This technique helps to prevent the pattern (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New minifig-scale anthromorphic lifter/loader

No, definitely not! IMO, Jonathan responded totally on-topic to my message, (with capitals and apostrophes perfectly in place). He pointed out that not only some printed patterns, but also the 2473 car wash brush contains "2 24..." lines that l3p (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Don Heyse skrev i meddelandet ... (...) [...] (...) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need volunteer to test LdGLite on accelerated hardware.

(...) sure, why not? on MY computer, with win95 osr2, and a voodoo2 board ( fs only :( ) it just uses the MS unaccellerated driver (until someone writes a gl driver for the matrox millenium 2, my 2d/semi 3d card, and good luck on that ever (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact