 CAD / Development / 4133
    Re: MPD spec —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Steve: (...) Yes. I think that the right format for these alternative uses is gzipped tar files. There is Open Source code available for reading this format, and there is no need to go through a specification and implementation process. Play well, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: MPD spec —Rui Manuel Silva Martins
   (...) Also agree ! But, lets try to make everybody happy ! ;) (...) I don't quite agree with that, because this new format does not need to be just a way to gather a few DAT files, It can be a lot more, but without forgetting that it should be kept (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)