 CAD / Development / 4119
    advice for CATEGORY - Pirate Cutlass and Castle Greatsword —Franklin W. Cain
   Hi! I'm trying to convert the Pirate Cutlass and the Castle Greatsword into DAT files, and I had a question about the CATEGORY command line. Specifically, what Category (or Categories) should I list for these two pieces? On the one hand, I could (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: advice for CATEGORY - Pirate Cutlass and Castle Greatsword —Steve Bliss
   (...) My recommendation is to use "Minifig Accessory" as the category for both of these parts. If you look at (URL), the list in the left-hand frame shows all the 'categories' that are currently in use for LDraw parts. Most of these 'categories' are (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)