 CAD / Development / 4115
    stl2dat conversion tool beta 4 —Marc Klein
   A new release of stl2dat is available here (URL) have completely rewritten the detection of primitives and edges: now the program first scans all the facets to create all the adjadent edges and to keep information about adjadent facets. Then all (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: stl2dat conversion tool beta 4 —Rui Manuel Silva Martins
   (...) It seams like a great work ! (...) I'm one of the probably most interested persons in this, but I'm affraid I can't try it right now, too much going on in my life right now. As soon as I can, I will try it, and also will email you some source (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)