 CAD / Development / 4063
    Re: who choose parts numbers ? —Leonardo Zide
   (...) Take a look at the real parts, it should have the number printed on them. If you can't find it, take a look at the parts database, if it's not there it will get a 3-digit temporary number. Jacob: If this is not in the FAQ, I think it should be (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: who choose parts numbers ? —Steve Bliss
   (...) More specifically, after you submit the part for inclusion in the L-CAD update, we do some more research to try to find the 'correct' number. If no number can be found, the partfile will be given a 3-digit number. For your own work, you can (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)