 CAD / Development / 4057
    Re: 32007b Tread —Steve Bliss
   [x-post and FUT lugnet.cad.dev] (...) And in lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Marc Klein wrote: (...) I like Marc's idea better than putting the tread pieces in Tyre (and the hub would then go Wheel, I guess). Then again, I've never liked the way tyres are in (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: 32007b Tread —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I think I disagree with the last statement. The rubber threads from Arctic and Mindstorms are conseptually very different from the plastic thread links. I think that the thread links are better left in the "Technic Link" category together with (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)