 CAD / Development / 4035
    stl2dat conversion tool beta3 —Marc Klein
   A new release of stl2dat is available here (URL) creates now correctly the type 2 lines. I removed the bug with "partial adjacent facets". (was a silly bug, triangles where merged too early) The part name, author name and angle limit can be given in (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: stl2dat conversion tool beta3 —Rui Manuel Silva Martins
   (...) haven't eaten all weekend, cheesh, Boy was I ungry last Night. (...) OK. (...) Be carefull, with these merges, because every time you merge two polys, by a facet, you remove 1 or 2 points (tris or quads). And you can only due this if they are (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)