 CAD / Development / 4022 (-5)
  Re: Sorry !

(...) Yeah, lugnet.cad.dat was officially made obsolete (read-only in this case) by the split into subgroups last year. I just added an error message that someone will get from now on if they address a post to lugnet.cad.dat: Cannot post to obsolete (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestion for interprocess communication

Michael: (...) What about using MOVE when running in "set mode"? Since other programs accepting plain text data most likely use COPY, LDList will know whether to subtract the part from the collection. When just running in "unlimited building mode" (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MLCAD and LDRAW

[ Copied to lugnet.cad.dev where we discuss new parts for LDraw (and MLCAD). ] Hi Nathaniel, (...) If you think your part is close to correct, and if you want it to be included in the "official" LDraw distribution, you should post it to (URL) where (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3Lab - yet another LDraw viewer

(...) some :) 1) I like to be able to see how a model is put together--is there a way to render the file part by part? 2) Can I turn off error messages? For example, it's annoying that it tells me I only have 65536 colors every time I start the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: How is parts.lst created / solving VEC problem

(...) parts.lst is created by mklist.exe, makelist.exe, or LDAO. You have to remember to re-run one of these utilities after installing a new parts update. Although the current versions of LDAO watch the parts directory, and prompt you update the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact