 CAD / Development / 4018
    Re: How is parts.lst created / solving VEC problem —Steve Bliss
   (...) parts.lst is created by mklist.exe, makelist.exe, or LDAO. You have to remember to re-run one of these utilities after installing a new parts update. Although the current versions of LDAO watch the parts directory, and prompt you update the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: How is parts.lst created / solving VEC problem —James Wilson
   Steve, You've cleared up a lot for me, and hopefully for others, too. I guess THIS is the write-up :) James (...) outdated. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)