 CAD / Development / 3997 (-5)
  Re: 8448 Flexible Axles (was Re: Parts from 8448 not LDrawn)

(...) I'd say include them in Technic. The odd stop collar axles were originally introced to accompany the flexible motorizeable axles in Znap (I think), but they still look like Technic for most LDraw users. Adding them to a Znap category would (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Ldglite/Linux and sub-parts

Hi, I just installed MESA/Glut and Ldglite, and it went really smooth! No problems at all. But I noticed something wrong when loading models: Ldglite does not appear to handle references to sub-parts correctly. Take the part 32013.dat as an example: (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  ldraw under linux?

How can I display/make ldraw dat files under linux? Is dosemu+ledit a good way to go? What about displaying ldraw files? I heard something about an ldlite for linux. Where can I get that? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) So like, I should design the look of it the way I want, and you'll make it work or something? (sorry, its late, I got back from being out and having the most fun I've had in a LONG time, so my brain's a little fried) -Tim (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Suggestion for interprocess communication

Another thing which comes into my mind now .... If LDList is managing the sets with it's parts, then it would not only have to know that someone is dragging a part away from it, but also if someone is changing the part color in a CAD program, if the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact