 CAD / Development / 3971
Re: Looking for a part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:07:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Paul Easter writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
Did anyone ever post the bracket which holds the 4x4 faceted hemisphere?  I
guess it would be 'Bracket 1x2 - 4x4 Round' or something.  I remember John
VanZwieten being involved in a discussion of the exact angle of this part[1],
and I thought it was posted and/or submitted, but now I can't find it.

Anyway, if anyone has a DAT for this part, I'd be interested in getting a • copy.
Otherwise, I'll just have to mock it myself.

Steve

1) The angle seems to have changed -- I can't detect any angle in the version
of this piece included with the 7171 Mos Espa Pod Race set, especially not a • 9-
degree-from-square angle.

Hello,
I did not start on this part since I had seen the discussion on it's angle as
well. The parts I have are from an Insectoids set "Bug Blaster". I measure
them pointing down at about 3.8 to 4 degrees off of the horizontal plane.

Good Luck,
Paul

Oops! I forgot, the part number I have is 30209(blue)
Paul