 CAD / Development / 3960
    I need parts, and I can make you famous —Jonathan Knudsen
   Well, I can make you a little bit famous. I need two parts modeled for a series of articles I'm writing for the O'Reilly Network ((URL) Anyone who models these parts for me will be acknowledged by name (including a web link, if you wish) in the body (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: I need parts, and I can make you famous —Jonathan Knudsen
   Thanks to everyone who responded. I have the tread hub (32007) in hand, and the tread part is coming soon. Thanks again, Jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)