 CAD / Development / 3943
    Re: LDraw to QuickTime was Re: Usefull little feature —Erik Olson
   I added transparency. You can see how it comes out rendered on a RAGE II+ (my original G3/233 or anything newer.) I took some pictures of 3823.dat (2x4x2 windscreen). And I accidentally made a 30% translucent Car.. the one you were complaining the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDraw to QuickTime was Re: Usefull little feature —Karim Nassar
   (...) Wow, that was quick :) I was thinking, though that one *Huge* advantage of being able to do this through LdLite, is that when you generate the QTVR matrix, It could be made to rotate the model in teh horizontal axis and step through the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)