 CAD / Development / 3912 (-5)
  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) How do you suggest going about determining how many people will buy the CD? BTW - the Jessiman family requested 50 copies already at cost. :) (...) Another good idea I didn't think of. Me also being banking/finance illiterate, would this go (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L-CAD Parts Messages (was: Suggestion for ML-CAD Plug-Ins)

(...) Nah. The only VB concern is if outgoing messages will be translated down to single-byte codes from the VB default double-byte. But if it doesn't happen automatically, the data can be filtered through a byte array first. Steve (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

Paul: [ Tells us that we are behaving a little bit silly. ] You are probably right, but... I think that the main problem is that practically none of us are experienced CAD developers or users. Some of Paul's points: - Different coordinate systems I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L-Draw - Future is the Net?

People who find it slow could download a distribution to a local directory. LDRAW tools should have a search path that the user can edit, so local directories could be looked at first. Good point about testing. Mounting a drive (using whatever (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Reading Part-Lists (was: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins)

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Well, I supposed I asked for it :-)) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact