 CAD / Development / 3897
    Re: L-Draw - Future is the Net? —Alex Farlie
   (...) Samba use NT which is probably not the best schems to use. Unix style NFS probably- bu thier are security isssues. The way I was thinking was liek the inlining in VRML- which I think is htttp Alex. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: L-Draw - Future is the Net? —Paul Gyugyi
   People who find it slow could download a distribution to a local directory. LDRAW tools should have a search path that the user can edit, so local directories could be looked at first. Good point about testing. Mounting a drive (using whatever (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)