 CAD / Development / 3880
    Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff —Don Heyse
   (...) I was planning to make a display list for each part brought in from the PARTS directory. Right now I think the files are cached, so they're only read once, but they're still reparsed every time the same piece is used. This seems like a perfect (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I think I would need something more. What I would like to do is this. (Please tell me if I'm just dreaming! :-) I would like to give the rendering program instructions as to what changes has been done to the DAT file since the last time it (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)