 CAD / Development / 3847
Re: Colors for pneumatic cylinder (was Re: Looking for broken pneumatics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:21:44 GMT

"John Jensen" <skurt@vip.cybercity.dk> writes:

Now the to the colors of this part, there's three of them, how to
handle that?  I've thought of making the yellow parts color 16 (I
believe I've seen blue versions of this part), and hardcode the
black parts

Hardcoding all colours except the yellow is probably the way to go.
Just leave the yellow parts as colour 16 in case LEGO ever make the
cylinders in other colours.

Fredrik