 CAD / Development / 3729
    Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames) —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Steve: (...) Now that I know it is possible to unpack ARJ files on Linux, I think it is better that we stick to that format, and don't start spending time on additional formats until it becomes neccesary. (...) No. (...) You are completely correct (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames) —Leonardo Zide
   (...) I've never used mpdsplit, does it create the directories needed ? Leonardo (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames) —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Leonardo: (...) The most recent version does. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)