 CAD / Development / 3585
    Re: ldraw reference —Ryan Dennett
   Tom, it is really annoying when you post personal messages to Lugnet. Oh, and do you think you could be considerate enough to use CAPS and a signature, considering that those are things that were part of Jonathan W almost getting kicked off Lugnet?? (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: ldraw reference —Daren Stevens
   (...) In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan Dennett replys to Tom by venting the following: (...) I thought that LUGNET was "...primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and exchanging, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: ldraw reference —Ryan Dennett
   (...) First off, I am not at mad at Tom, I have nothing against Tom, I'm not trying to put him down. It is just that I(as well as Tim C) wish that things such as this, which are obviously meant to be a personal message, not be posted publicly and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)