 CAD / Development / 3548
    Re: LDraw: New Parts Update Available —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Can someone please post this new exe file and associated gif image with pictures of new parts to a server other than ldraw.org? I cant get to ldraw.org at the moment and always seem to have problems getting there. (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDraw: New Parts Update Available —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Don't worry, the site just came back up, blame it on y2k. Looking at the preview picture, I see a large number of my parts... Obviously there are enough people out there who think I am good enough at making parts to get them in. The battery (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)