 CAD / Development / 3540
3539  |  3541
Subject:
Pattern #'s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:39:54 GMT

OK, after just getting into this, and finally getting the hang of how
part numbers are found, I've hit another snag.  I pulled out an old set
(circa 92) and found a part that was printed on that wasn't in the
parts list.  I'd like to "dummy" it up in my MPD right now so that when
it's in the offical parts list I just have to remove the submodel from
my file.  But I haven't seen anywhere how the 1234pXX.dat files have
their pattern number assigned.  Is this just first come, first serve,
or is there offical TLC pattern numbers.

Looking at some parts tends to tell me that latter because I've seen
holes in the numbering, and all the SW patterns seem to be p79 or p101.

TIA

- Jake