 CAD / Development / 3501
Re: Another part variation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 06:52:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
[snip]

Augh!  You're right!  I've got three different versions, right here on my desk.
Specifically, I've got:

Brown tree trunks, height = 44LDU, no internal teeth/tabs
Brown tree trunks, height = 40LDU, no internal teeth/tabs
Black tree trunks, height = 40LDU, with internal teeth/tabs

This just blows my mind.

Yeah, it's kinda wild.  Do you think TLC have a list with individual
names and numbers for these 3 different parts?  They must.  How
else could they get the right thing in the little baggies.

It sure would be nice if the new LEGO Direct service could provide
a list of such things, or better yet, an on-line database that is
actively maintained.  Even better, on-line inventories.  Well, I'm
getting carried away here....

as evah,

John C.