 CAD / Development / 3498
    Re: Another part variation —Steve Bliss
   (...) Augh! You're right! I've got three different versions, right here on my desk. Specifically, I've got: Brown tree trunks, height = 44LDU, no internal teeth/tabs Brown tree trunks, height = 40LDU, no internal teeth/tabs Black tree trunks, height (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

        Re: Another part variation —John Cromer
   In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes: [snip] (...) Yeah, it's kinda wild. Do you think TLC have a list with individual names and numbers for these 3 different parts? They must. How else could they get the right thing in the little baggies. It sure (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)