 CAD / Development / 3441
  Size limit?

I'm working on a largish DAT file, and I'd like to post it when I get it completed. Is there a limit, etiquette-based or otherwise, on how large a DAT we can post here? Would it be okay instead to post a link to the DAT in cad.dat-files? Dave! (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Size limit?

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:FMHE1n.Dp@lugnet.com... (...) DAT (...) There's no limit. We asked Todd about this a while back and he said post away. (...) No, it would not. Per the charter of cad.dat.* groups, only .dat (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)