 CAD / Development / 2896
Re: anyone else notice this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:56:31 GMT

Adviesbureau Noord/Zuidlijn wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jonathan Wilson writes:
acording to the parts tracker manfred is working on the curved train track.
did anyone else notice this and does anyone know any thing more about it?

Hello Jonathan,

After a bitter conflict I've been able to wriggle my way back again to my
former workplace. I had almost no access to internet during that time, so I
used it very wisely. As you may have noticed on the parts tracker by now, part
3229a, Train Track  4.5 V Blue Curved Outside, is finished and submitted for
the upcomming vote.

Greetings, Manfred Moolhuysen.

Are you doing the inside curve as well?
What about the points?