 CAD / Development / 2814
    anyone else notice this? —Jonathan Wilson
   acording to the parts tracker manfred is working on the curved train track. did anyone else notive this and does anyone know any thing more about it? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: anyone else notice this? —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Hello Jonathan, After a bitter conflict I've been able to wriggle my way back again to my former workplace. I had almost no access to internet during that time, so I used it very wisely. As you may have noticed on the parts tracker by now, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: anyone else notice this? —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Are you doing the inside curve as well? What about the points? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: anyone else notice this? —Manfred Moolhuysen
     Hello Jonathan, (...) I was thinking of doing that one also. Planning to strart it about halfway October. (...) Mm, too big for me right now, I think I leave that up to someone else. But I could donate the early stage of the curved track file, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        (canceled) —Manfred Moolhuysen