 CAD / Development / 2804
2803  |  2805
Subject:
LegoCAD from Autodesk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:59:44 GMT

  Yesterday I got a message from a person that said:

"In fact, LegoCad is freely available untill 30.09.1999 under
http://www.technik-LPE.com/ld_cad.htm and, as they asured me, not just
as a demo-version; so, if you are interested to compare ...:)"

  I don't speak enough german to understand what's written on that page
but it looks like the file is the complete archive (the file is smaller
than the demo). It's not worth the download IMHO but if anyone is
curious...
  There's also an export program that saves files as .dxf and .asc (for
3DS), maybe someone could use those.

Leonardo