 CAD / Development / 2794
Re: Parts and Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 17:36:03 GMT

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:16:47 GMT, "Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com>
wrote:

I think 2D is enough: when you apply the sticker, just offset
it by e.g. 0.1 LDU (or even less) and it won't float noticeable.

And you won't be able to see it reliably.  LDraw requires a positional
difference of at least 2LDU to prevent co-incident surface bleedthrough.

And stickers should be modeled using linetype 3 and 4 only.

That's an entirely different issue.  Using line commands to draw lines on a
sticker is definitely a bad thing.

Steve