 CAD / Development / 2792
Re: Status report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:48:56 GMT

Congratulations!..

I hope all the remaining goes like that.

Regards,

Selçuk

Tore Eriksson wrote in message <37CC48AB.B9FECDBD@mbox325.swipnet.se>...
Hi Lego-lovers!

I have some very good news. In less then a week, I have won two very
important "battles" in the fight for custody. I now see no possibility
for my ex-wife to level up the score. The only trouble is I've made her
lawyer really pissed off. I guess he finds it humiliating to be beaten
by a complete layman.

As you have noticed, I couldn't stay away from Lugnet. I hope to get
back to you soon.

/Tore