 CAD / Development / 2790
    Status report —Tore Eriksson
   Hi Lego-lovers! I have some very good news. In less then a week, I have won two very important "battles" in the fight for custody. I now see no possibility for my ex-wife to level up the score. The only trouble is I've made her lawyer really pissed (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Status report —Selçuk Göre