 CAD / Development / 2736
Re: POV-RAY light-green color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:40:21 GMT

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:17:04 GMT, "Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com>
wrote:

Currently L3P uses the same RGB values for 0-15 and 32-47.
I think I should give up this. I remember that it sometimes
was difficult to find an RGB suitable for both normal AND
transparent.

You're right, trying to use the same RGB for solid and transparent colors
doesn't really work.  It *is* handy for the user to be able to convert
between solid and trans by adding or subtracting 32.

Steve
--
I don't know why I'm posting this, it seems quite content-free.