 CAD / Development / 2719
    RE: Parts for LDraw or parts for POV-Ray? —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) Well, I'm pretty sure you didn't, as I was anxious and alert about your reactions to L3P. An "invitation" in the very first L3P announcement of August 27th 1998: (...) and some later on was apparently ignored? But never mind that now. I will (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)