 CAD / Development / 2659
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 23:19:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Christian Holtje writes:
On Sun, Aug 15, 1999 at 09:50:41AM +0000, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
i am from austraila and i am 18 and studying at university.

Dear Jonathan;

<snipped good "Dear Jon" letter>

Many good points, said in a good way. Unfortunately, I think it's all a bit
too late. All these points have been mentioned before by several folks for
awhile now.

But thanks for saying them anyway. And welcome to Lugnet!

-Tom McD.
when replying, e spamcakus unum.