 CAD / Development / 2653
  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Suggestions for asking questions: Be as specific as possible. In this case, you are working on a specific detail, so you could post the part, with the problem-areas marked by comments: 0 *** The following 4 lines don't work right *** <bad line (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

Thanks for all the suggestions. I believe I have solved this problem, but I will use everyone's suggestions when I need to post a question in the future. Thanks, Adam Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)