 CAD / Development / 2630
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 23:37:22 GMT

At 06:23 PM 8/14/99 , Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Mookie <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> writes:
we are adults here (for the most part, Tim and I believe
Bram to be the exceptions) and should act like adults.

Correct, we're almost the exact same age.  I think the difference is less
than a week. (Tim, wasn't your birthday late February (mine's March 4)

Yeah, that's right.  Mine is February 27th.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Commonwealth Edison: What do you do with OUR power?

Get paid to surf the web!  Visit:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DGO655