 CAD / Development / 2626
    Re: i admit i was wrong —Tim Courtney
   (...) Yeah, I'm annoyed by it too. I quick glanced over my program's (Eudora Pro 4.2) options and couldn't see anything connected to the problem with my replies to the group. That's why I'm including your personal email address in this message, and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: i admit i was wrong —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes. I think it's time to call the question among the stalwarts and take whatever action is decided on. We're belaboring the point now. (don't ask me for my opinion, BTW, I'm not a cad stalwart, so don't count for what cad.dev decides...) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)