 CAD / Development / 2584
  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Must be one heck of a system, to compile that slowly. (...) Yes and no. I'm trying not to reiterate too much here. On other lugnet ng's, I'd be willing to say that jw is just annoying. But under lugnet.cad, he occasionally reaches the level of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) I'm a fast reader. And it was a big system. And javac is slow. There's a reason my laptop has 192 meg of memory. But I digress. (...) Yes. Agreed. I ask so that people can nod their heads and say "no, I am calm. Action must be taken" The act (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)