 CAD / Development / 2584
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:54:37 GMT

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:14:11 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

I just skimmed this whole thread while waiting for a compile.

Must be one heck of a system, to compile that slowly.

I certainly do not want to stand here and claim that I have never done
things to annoy others and I certainly do not want to stand here and
claim that JW doesn't need to change his ways, but I would ask you to
ponder this...

Is it possible that certain people have let JW get under their skin to
the point that their emotions may be interfering with their ability to
be rational and fair?

Yes and no.  I'm trying not to reiterate too much here.  On other lugnet
ng's, I'd be willing to say that jw is just annoying.  But under
lugnet.cad, he occasionally reaches the level of spamming (or
message-bombing, if you prefer).

Steve