 CAD / Development / 2555
    Re: i admit i was wrong —Don Heyse
   (...) Sometimes this is the only solution. A while back you yourself forced me to make a fix at my end for something I still believe should be fixed at the source. OK, I accepted that and I still read the newsgroups and occasionally make a lame (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: i admit i was wrong —Mike Stanley
   (...) Actually, he did provide a workaround on the server end. (URL) use it all the time. In fact, that is the link *I* use to access Lugnet via the web. (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: i admit i was wrong —Don Heyse
   (...) be (...) here) (...) than (...) Yeah, but it uses frames. I hate frames. I tried the power user link but then I couldn't save any bookmarks. They all come out with the poweruser link. I suppose I could have asked for more help with the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)