 CAD / Development / 2539
2538  |  2540
Subject:
30373 - tie fighter wing piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:27:05 GMT

I've a question about 30373, the big square-ish 6x6x2 block with the
cutouts used on the wings for the TIE fighter and Sith Infiltrator.  I
saw that many moons ago (April) Steve Bliss had cobbled together a .dat
mockup for this part.  Has it been finished?  I checked the part tracker
and saw no reference to it.   I've just started using LDraw, and must
say it's a way nifty tool.  Thanks to everyone who's worked on it and
the .dat files, as well as LDAO and LDLite.

Adrian
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/