 CAD / Development / 2522
  Re: LDlite 1.6 problems

(...) beta (...) the (...) Have you ever thought that maybe he hasn't had the TIME!!! All of this stuff is done in FREE TIME, and I think you realize that. You act like because you wnat something, you should get it. That may not be how you intended (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDlite 1.6 problems

(...) AMEN BRUTHAH RYAN! Preach it! :) (...) No need to apologize, a little rudeness deserves to be met with a little rudeness at times :) BTW - Todd - could you please get to my email about the *ahem* posting privledges? -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)