 CAD / Development / 2482
Re: problem with the fire logo pieces...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:12:09 GMT

There should only be two of the three pieces that have the
floating
logos. Those were the first pieces I'd ever done(ever will do
probably),
I told Terry and asked him if he could get someone to fix that
for me,
but he just had them left as is. Chris Dee, if you're reading
this, which
I'm sure you are, would you mind fixing these pieces for me so
that
Jonathan will be happy. Thanks
Ryan
p.s.  Jonathan, you're first sentence makes no sense what so
ever.