 CAD / Development / 2466
Re: LDAO Runtime-error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 12:27:37 GMT

On 7/31/99, at 7:37 AM, Tore Eriksson wrote:

I have the same problem. In Win95, it was easy to correct; I • just
changed comma separator to a period in the Control Panel \ • National
Settings.
Maybe this helps you, too
/Tore

I tried changing Digit Grouping Symbol from , to . but that
didn't work.
I also tried changin List Seperator from , to . but that didn't
work.
(and yes I did remember to APPLY :)
Which exactly did you change?

Thanks