 CAD / Development / 2465
Re: LDAO Runtime-error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 11:37:26 GMT

I have the same problem. In Win95, it was easy to correct; I just
changed comma separator to a period in the Control Panel \ National
Settings.
In Win98, this didn' help. So first I simply zipped it and sent to Steve
for inlining, but that's not a good solution. Then I used the DOS Editor
and made two "search and replace" actions in the files to inline:
Replace all periods with comma signs.
Restore all ",dat" strings back to ".dat"
So a line could look this wierd:
1 16  1,00 0,00 0,00  2,00 0,00 0,00  1,50 0,00 1,00  3001.dat
But this line will be correctly inlined by LDAO, for some odd reason.

Maybe this helps you, too
/Tore

Scott R Dennett wrote:

Could someone(preferably Steve) help me on this. I am making a
model, but when I go to inline a particular piece I get this
message:

Run-time error'13':
Type Mismatch

I've never had this happen before. I'd really appreciate any
help.
Thanks
Ryan